|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Be an Indian diva on your special occasion in a stunningly handcrafted embroidered saree! The gorgeous green is an alluring blend of gold zari on pallu with embroidery on the border. And how can a saree ever be complete without a well-fitted blouse! You can pair this designer banarasi saree with a contrasting embroidered designer saree blouse which will add a striking touch to your overall look. Traditional chandbali earrings, low-knot bun, and bindi are perfect finishing touches to your different yet traditional look. If you are heading for a daytime wedding, sangeet, or any party then this designer banarasi silk saree is no doubt a perfect pick for enhancing your saree charm. Wear this saree with hair down for a celebratory yet relaxed look or if you are heading for a party pair this new designer banarasi saree with a sleeveless saree blouse to amp up your style game.
Add charm to your Indian look with a finely embroidered designer banarasi saree online to make that everlasting impression on everyone!
Maintenance of saree:
1. Never wash the banarasi saree at home. They might catch water stains. It is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the sarees won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the sarees over time.
4. Keep changing the fold in 3-4 month