|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
We bring to you graceful and rich Banarasi Sarees from Varanasi Uttar Pradesh. These are fine traditional sarees with embroidery that makes them ideal for parties, festivals, and weddings. The threads are woven with Zari Brocade to add sheen to the saree. These stunning and traditional Banarasi Sarees are a must-have in the wardrobe. The orange designer banarasi saree at Karagiri is the most beautiful and gorgeous Banarasi Saree to choose for any type of occasion. It has heavy border all over with beautiful designs on it. You can wear this saree to make heads turn your way.
Maintenance of saree:
1. Never wash the banarasi saree at home. They might catch water stains. It is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the sarees won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the sarees over time.
4. Keep changing the fold in 3-4 month