|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
A saree is timeless wear for a woman. Bringing out beauty and confidence, a saree totally changes the personality by adding charm to one’s personality. Whether you wear the saree in a traditional way or with a twist in it, the magnetism never ends. The trend to style up sarees keeps on changing, with the new ideas stylists bring from time to time.
Saree is the most chosen ethnic wear by Indian women for any type of occasion. A saree can give you any look you wish to attain from traditional to trendy. To get a traditional look one can choose silk sarees like banarasi saree, kanjivaram saree, paithani saree, etc. To get a party look one can choose designer sarees with fabrics such as net, satin silks, etc. Also now a day the trend is changing from heavily designed sarees to simple printed saree paired with stylish blouse designs to get a chic look. A saree can be thus styled in every way you want to.
Blouse Piece: 0.8 meters.
Maintenance of saree:
Designer sarees are exclusive and one of its kind classics! We pass them on to generations. So it is important to take care of them properly.
1. Never wash the designer saree at home. They might catch water stains. It is always recommended to dry clean them.
2. Fold them properly and store them in a muslin cloth. It is breathable and hence the sarees won't smell bad even after years.
3. Keep them in a dark corner of your cupboard. It prevents discoloration of the sarees over time.
4. Keep changing the fold in 3-4 months