|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Paithani is the best variety of saree, named after the town Paithan in Aurangabad where this gorgeous saree was first woven by hands. Presently, Yeola town in Nashik is the largest manufacturer of Paithani sarees. These sarees are characterized by their borders with an oblique square design and a pallu with a beautiful peacock design. Paithani is a saree made from silk and zari work.
Material : Silk
Blouse Piece: 0.8 meters. (Unstiched)
Being from Maharashtra, I have always have been fascinated by Paithani Sarees. Who doesn’t want a Paithani Saree in their closet? Different Paithani Sarees weaved with interesting designs and eye-catching colors have always attracted my attention towards it. Beyond this, I have definitely wanted to add many beautiful paithani sarees with different colors to my collection. Paithani sarees represent the royal tradition of Maharashtra and it is the first choice by brides for their wedding saree and other women too for any type of occasion. But, what excites me is the reach of this saree that is growing worldwide day by day.
Note: It will take 10-12 days to ship after placing the order.
Maintenance of Paithani Saree:
1. Never hand-wash or machine-wash a silk saree.
2. In case the saree gets stained, immediately wipe the stain off with cold water.
3. It is advisable to only dry-clean silk sarees.
4. Never hang your beautiful silk saree to dry in direct sunlight as doing so will cause the color to fade.
5. Don’t keep the saree bundled up as this will result in the threads of the beautiful embroidery or zari work getting entangled.
6. Store your Paithani saree in a light cotton muslin cloth. This will give the saree breathing space and will prevent one saree from sticking to another when kept in a pile.
7. Don’t store your saree in a plastic blog or a cover as this will cause the gold embroidery to turn black.