Aqua Satin Lehenga with Embroidered Jacket
Delicate and dressy, our aqua blue lehenga is an amalgamation of various textures and fabrics. A satin and organza flared skirt is paired with a matching crop silk blouse, with an attached gold and silver embroidered, long, front-open floral jacket. The pleated georgette dupatta looks best when draped like a saree, its border shimmering in silver. Wear this outfit with traditional jewellery to truly look your ethnic best round the clock.
Chiffon Sarees are lightweight and plain-woven fabric. They exclusively portray feminine charm! Chiffon Saree fabric adds shimmer and texture to the overall appearance. The evolving fashion in Bollywood has led to the popularity of the saree. Bollywood cinema has long been a patron of Chiffon Sarees. The sarees have been an integral part of Bollywood’s fashion for decades. It has been a favorite among the yesteryear divas like Rekha and Hema Malini to the current beauties like Deepika Padukone and Katrina Kaif.
Maintenance of Saree:
Chiffon sarees should be hand washed or slow machine washed with extra care so that the fabric does not get frayed.
Patola is a centuries old double Ikat weave, with its origins in Patan, the northern region of Gujarat.
Involving a very intricate and complex process of tie-dyeing on the warp and weft before weaving, this highly esteemed weave is acknowledged by connoisseurs as a traditional and ancient art that needs to be preserved and promoted.
Patola weaving requires a lot of precise mental calculations, vivid imagination, patience, undivided attention, and dexterity of the hand.
1. It is recommended that you have to dry clean your sarees.
2. If you are washing at home, make sure to simply dip it in cold water a few times before hanging out to dry out.
3. Do not use detergent or soap in the first few washes and a clothes brush.
4. Do not leave the saree hanging on a hanger for too long as the crease could become permanent which can't be removed.
5. Try keeping them in a dark spot after wrapping them up in a muslin cloth before putting them into your cupboard.
6. Keeping them in a dark corner can help avoid discoloration of the saree.
7. Iron the saree with very much care on a low setting or get it steam ironed.
8. These expensive sarees dry cleaned professionally is a much better idea than trying to clean them at home.